100x Impact Accelerator application call for second cohort
Applications for the second cohort of 100x Impact Accelerator are open from 15 May to 3 July 2023
100x Impact Accelerator, a leading global impact accelerator based at the London School of Economics (LSE), is calling for applications to its second cohort. 100x aims to create the next generation of “social unicorns”– organisations working to achieve positive impact on the scale of billions.
Selected ventures will have access to:
- £150,000 in catalytic capital
- A 12-weeks accelerator programme that covers endgames and strategies for scale, impact measurement and fundraising.
- Bespoke support from world leading experts and experienced mentors
- A community of likeminded peers from different parts of the world
- Connections to international philanthropists, investors, and business leaders
- A Summit Day, where founders will showcase their solutions and successes to philanthropists, investors, governments, and media.
Applications are welcome from eight impact areas including climate change and the environment; democracy; education; equitable economies; happiness and wellbeing; health and social care; new frontiers; refugees and cohesion.
100x will support two cohorts of up to 10 social ventures every year, aiming for 70% of these to come from emerging markets.
The deadline for applications is 3 July 2023. After a thorough selection process, the cohort will be selected in November 2023. The accelerator programme for the second cohort will run from March to May 2024.
Appy Now through the 100x Website
Social ventures in emerging markets in Latin America, Southeast Asia and Africa and those working in the areas of democracy, new frontiers and refugees and cohesion are especially encouraged to apply.